Ender's Game

Having NOTHING to do with the book by that name.

If I recall correctly: I have Venus in a Cardinal Sign, my Rising Sign is a Cardinal Sign and I have Neptune in a Fixed sign. And everything else is Mutable.

Cardinal signs are the beginning of a season. Fixed signs are the middle of a season. Mutable signs are the END of a season.

I am the great ender. I end shit.

While other people keep score and try to figure out WHO STARTED IT so they can name them and shame them and blame them and pretend they are not part of the problem though they probably are and are typically actively keeping it alive with this game they are playing, I ask "How do we STOP THIS SHIT?"

I clear the boards so something genuinely NEW can be born. So my Cardinal Venus and Aries Rising can let something rise from the ashes like a Phoenix.

Ask yourselves "What kind of future do I want?" Do you really want a future born of keeping score and punishing people whose primary crime is being born behind the eight ball?

Or do you want to fix shit?

I'm not talking about stupid ideas like forgiveness or grace. I'm talking about setting a goal and doing what serves that goal even if it means NOT keeping score -- at least not the USUAL score you keep.

Find a new metric to measure by and forget whatever the hell it is that is actively keeping alive THIS SHIT, whatever THIS SHIT is.